- At the moment, you should have a valid Paypal account to be able to withdraw money that you have earned. If you don’t have one, please create one and link it to your bank account.
- At any point, you may select “withdraw fund” in the transactions sections of your profile.
4.2 Payment Method
- Only PayPal
- Make sure you have entered valid PayPal account email into the payment settings box.
4.3 How long will it take for money to be deposited on my Paypal account?
- It usually takes up to three working days for the money to be deposited in your Paypal account.
4.4 Company submits a complaint:
- Wingup operates on a free-market basis and therefore we cannot be directly involved in disputes. We recommend you to discuss the problem with the company directly via our dedicated chat system and try to solve it. Please keep in mind that if the company is unhappy with your work, they can put you a bad rating and comment, which will be shown on your profile and may negatively impact your future projects on Wingup, as other companies will see this feedback.
- In certain circumstances, when we see a negative feedback posted by the company to be unjustified, we may remove it.
- If the complaint submitted by the company involves unethical behaviour, use of bad language or very poor standard of work, we hold the right to bad you from the platform.
4.5 Wing Up service fees:
- Wingup charges 17% on completed work + 3% transaction fee.
- This amount will be payable by the company. Once you will agree on a price with a company, 17% + transaction fee will be added to the price they pay.
4.6 PayPal fees:
- When you request a withdrawal and the money is deposited on your account, it will be a subject to Paypal transaction fees, which is always payable by the receiver. Wingup has no control over these fees.